TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
Personally Identifiable Information
The Ambit Journal will collect the following information directly from you:
- date of birth
- zip code
- email address;
- usernames; and
other information may be collected and is subject to change at our discretion.
We may collect some or all of this information if you
- contact us about Services or other purposes;
- post comments, and like on the Site;
- provide tips, comments or questions;
- visit the Site and/or make inquiries through the Site, or offline; and
- use our Site and our Services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better Service:
- Internal record keeping;
- to provide you with information, including via email, about services, products, and features that may be of interest to you, including products and services offered by third parties, as well as emails about our own Services;
- we may use the information to improve our Products and Services; and
- we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser that means that our Site can recognize that you have visited our website before. Cookies make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser setup to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you.
We and our third party service providers conduct analytics of our Services to help us track and understand how visitors use our Services.