THE AMBIT JOURNAL TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before using the Services. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our services, including our email notifications, widgets, ads, commerce services, and other services, including the Website currently located at www.TheAmbitJournal.com & www.AmbitJournal.com (the “Site”) and any applications. By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
TERMS OF SERVICE EFFECTIVE: SEPTEMBER 6, 2017
Who May Use the Services
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with The Ambit Journal and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Site and its Services. The Services may change from time to time, at our discretion.
Use of the Site and Services
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Services. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
Without limiting the forgoing, you agree not to:
- attempt to impersonate another user or any other third party by selecting or using the name, address, email address or other identifying information belonging to another user or other person, or otherwise;
- disclose personal information and/or collect information about others, including email addresses, without their prior consent;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or Services;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- transmit anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- violate any applicable domestic or international laws or regulations;
- use a user name, address, credit card information, email address, pseudonym or other identity belonging to any other person, for any reason whatsoever, without the prior express written authorization of such person; and
you agree not to use bots/spiders or any other software, program, application or any other device to access the Site or the Services to automate the process of obtaining, harvesting, uploading, transferring or transmitting any content.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
The Ambit Journal understands and respects the intellectual property rights of others. The Ambit Journal will remove User Content and/or other applicable content that violates copyright law. Proper notice SHALL be given to SteveAllen@AmbitJournal.com.
To the extent authorized by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Ambit Journal, its Owner, Affiliates, and Agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs.
A link to a third party’s Website does not mean that we endorse it or that we are affiliated with it.
We reserve the right not to provide the Site or Services to any user.
If you have questions about these Terms of Service or your use of the Services, please contact us at SteveAllen@AmbitJournal.com.